Client Manager - Leading Independent Practice
Are you looking to manage your own portfolio and engage with clients at a leading independent practice?
AJ Chambers are currently working with a leading independent practice to recruit a motivated and ambitious accountant to join their friendly team at a management level. The ideal candidate will be fully qualified, however, our client is willing to meet exceptional candidates if their experience is sufficient and they possess the necessary attributes.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and influence strategy at a successful firm then this role could be ideal.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and plan audit assignments
- Prepare taxation computations
- Prepare statutory accounts
- Ensuring filing deadlines are met for clients
- Billing clients and monitoring costs
- Assist and provide training to other members of staff
- Review work carried out by colleagues
- Monitor costs of audit against budgeted performance
- Liaise with client during audit and clearing review points
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Public Practice accountancy
- ACA/ACCA qualification
- Understanding of relevant standards for audit and accounts preparation
- Understanding of accounting and audit software
- Ability to prepare accounts and tax computations
- Understanding client’s operations to identify areas of audit risk
- Good communication skills
- Ability to deal with client issues in a professional, timely and effective manner
If you are interested please apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers