Senior EMEA Credit Controller
Portfolio Credit Control has a great opportunity for a Senior EMEA Credit Controller in the City. This opportunity will be joining a team of three and the ideal candidate will be well-organised, target driven and have extensive experience within credit control.
- Managing a multi-currency ledger
- Chasing via phone, email and letter
- Building relationships with account holders
- Raise disputes
- Reduce DSO
The ideal candidate will:
- Able to demonstrate solid experience of working in a credit control dept.
- Familiar with accounts procedures and client ledgers
- A team player with a flexible approach and a willingness to learn
- Outgoing and confident personality who is able to operate at all levels
- A self-starter who is pro-active and can set and achieve goals
If you are immediately available and would like to be considered for this role please apply and submit your updated CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76779762