Looking to train as a Primary Teacher in the next academic year? Do you have a good understanding of language and literacy? Could you support a Year 1 class, as a Teaching Assistant, effectively for the rest of the academic year?
If you are hoping to gain more classroom experience in a primary school, and can support a phonics curriculum, then this Teaching Assistant post could be ideal for you!
• Experienced Graduate Required - Teaching Assistant
• Graduate Teaching Assistant Required Academically Strong in English Language
• Outstanding Primary School in London - Teaching Assistant Supporting Phonics in KS1
• Exceptional Opportunity for a Graduate to Support in Year 1 - Teaching Assistant
• Primary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - Teaching Assistant
• Teaching Assistant Post Supporting Year 1 Class in Phonics & Literacy
• Experience of Supporting KS1 Pupils Preferred
• High Achieving Primary School with Outstanding Levels of Inclusion - Teaching Assistant
• Outstanding Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• Immediate Interview for Teaching Assistant
A primary school in South London are looking to appoint an outstanding primary Teaching Assistant to support one of their Year 1 classes.
The Teaching Assistant post will include supporting pupils with phonics in Year 1. The school are keen to give extra support to improve the key areas of literacy and numeracy, which it is hoped will boost levels of attainment throughout the school.
The Head is keen to develop all staff within the school to give all the support and guidance to any Teaching Assistant so they can reach their professional potential. Above all, the school wants a professional, committed Teaching Assistant who can support outstanding lessons and really add to the class and the school as a whole.
This school is a 2-form entry primary found in London and is a 5 minute walk from the nearest tube station on the Victoria Line.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.