SEND Maths Teacher
Vision for Education are actively recruiting for an experienced Maths Teacher who can also cover ICT. The position would be working with students who have Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD), Asperger’s and who have Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC). Due to the nature of the students you will be working with, experience in managing challenging behaviour would be beneficial.
Personality and creativity are especially important in this position. The ability to maintain a calm, patient, empathetic and resilient manor is also necessary to achieve progress with the students.
This is an extremely rewarding role that could suit an experienced and adaptable Secondary Maths Teacher. Applications from NQT’s (Maths) with at least 1 years’ experience working with SEND are also welcome.
This vacancy is a Maternity Cover commencing after the May half term and continuing on until December 2017.
- Applicants must hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Applicants must hold or be willing to process a current DBS (Children and Vulnerable Adults) and it be registered on the online update service.
- Applicants must be available 5 days a week and be able to work in the Sunderland area.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
In return, as an agency we offer:
- Excellent, fair and transparent pay rates from £105 - £140 per day (dependent upon experience).
- Seminars and training courses such as Team Teach and Moving & Handling (paid for by Vision) to continue your individual professional development.
- Dedicated team of experienced SEND consultants that work with our supply staff to place them in schools and locations that suit them.
- Wages paid directly into your bank account every week via PAYE.
- We are an agency that won't charge your school a fee should they wish to offer you a permanent contract. We won't stand in the way of your career.