Our Academy based in Bradford for an experienced Science teacher to join their already established and successful Science department. The Academy can fully support newly qualified teachers in their induction year.
We are looking for an experienced Science teacher who has strong classroom management skills and who can deliver outstanding lessons. Experience of teaching Key Stage 5 pupils would also be an advantage.
As the successful candidate, you must meet the following criteria:
- MUST be a qualified teacher with a recognised teaching qualification
- A strong working knowledge of the current curriculum
- Have a positive can do attitude with lots of enthusiasm
- Hold strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deliver good-outstanding Science lessons to both KS3 & KS4
- Be able to demonstrate "progression" in class
- Have a drive to succeed
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to student achievement.
To apply for this position please submit your CV.
ITN Mark Education were voted 'Best Public Sector Recruitment Agency' at The Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2011. We pride ourselves on high levels of candidate service. As an ITN Mark teacher you will benefit from experienced education consultants offering career guidance and support. ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.