Part Time Teaching Assistant
A supportive and rewarding school in Sunderland wish to appoint a committed and dynamic Teaching Assistant to work with specific children throughout the whole school.
The successful candidate will be required to work every morning, with opportunities for afternoon work.
The school are looking for someone who can:
- Build a positive relationship with children, parents and staff
- Play a major part in the development of individual children
- Possess a sound understanding of the different factor which can affect learning
- Demonstrate a high level of Maths and English
In return the school can offer:
- A supportive and rewarding community
- A commitment to your professional development
- Supportive and friendly staff
This role is due to begin in November 2017, and will continue for the full academic year.