SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT NEEDED FOR A TOP SCHOOL
Class People are seeking a committed and an enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant for a position commencing immediately at school in the Exeter area. The school is renowned for their dedication in providing a top quality teaching service and putting the children's needs first.
My client is looking for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant who can join an established team to help push their desires and values further.
Key attributes that my client is looking for are as follows:
- To possess relevant experience supporting pupils in UK Primary Schools and Education Settings.
- Have the ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with staff, pupils and parents.
- To be enthusiastic and passionate about working with vulnerable children on a 1 to 1 basis.
- To be able to fit in well with the team and what the school stands for.
If this role is for you then please do not hesiate to contact me on Johng@ClassPeople.col.uk.
If this role is'nt for you then please still get in contact with us as we work alongside a number of schools across the South West that are also looking to recruit. Whether that be Short term, Long term, Day to Day and finally Permanent.
As a Class People Employee you will benefit from:
- Competitive rates. (All dependent on experience).
- Regular work in the surrounding area.
- Support of a dedicated consultant.
- Recommend a friend scheme- Get £100 Love2Shop vouchers when a friend has worked with us for 12 days or more
- The opportunity to enhance your skill set and work in a variety of settings.
- Continued Proffessional development Training.
- 24 hour support service.
Just simply send your CV to and a brief summary of what it is you are specificly looking for.
I hope to speak with you soon.