Financial Controller job in central Devon for large manufacturing organisation, generous salary
Hays Senior Finance Recruitment are seeking a Financial Controller for a large manufacturing client in the South West.
The Financial Controller will be a qualified accountant with outstanding commercial awareness, leadership and credibility in commerce or industry and this role will focus on performance, strategy, analysis and profitability.
Responsibilities of the opportunity:
- Reporting daily P&L & KPI's to site and Head of Finance & Head of Operations
- Close supervision of all aspects of the P&L performance of the business, and its use of working capital
- Provide strategic and financial direction, commercial insight and judgement about on-going operations, promoting and supporting actions and activities that will ensure long term growth in profitability of the division
- Act as a key member of the site executive team in driving the business forward and engaging effectively with the colleagues in shaping and executing profitable performance and strategic objectives
- Take financial ownership of the annual strategic planning and budgeting process
- Review and control weekly cash flow performance
- Contribute to strategy and policy setting of the business
- Manage ongoing relationships with auditors, advisors, banks and the rest of the financial community.
The successful Applicant:
- Professionally qualified accountant with a suitable finance qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience in external relations such as auditors, banks, insurers with a relevant and successful track record.
- A background in Manufacturing
- Excellent Excel skills
- Exceptional communication skills, commercial awareness, leadership, enthusiasm and integrity are essential to being successful in this role
This is a permanent contract to start ASAP. Candidates applying for the role will need to send in a full detailed CV evidencing experience required, please feel free to call Jonathan Green on 01392348871 for an informal conversation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76784349