Primary Teacher - Hedge End - Year 5
Primary Teacher Southampton - Year 5
A friendly and supportive Primary, located in a quiet suburban area of Hedge End, Hampshire is currently looking for an excellent Year 5 Primary teacher who is passionate about helping children to achieve their full potential. The school was recently judged to be a 'Good' school by Ofsted (March 2017).
Based in Hampshire (Hedge End)
Primary teacher position - with own class
Ofsted graded 'Good'
This Hedge End Primary is a fully inclusive school and they work hard to ensure that each child is respected as a unique individual. This post would be suitable for an outstanding NQT or experienced teacher.
The successful candidate:
- Has a passion for working with children, and helping them improve both in character and in qualification
- Knows and is interested in how children learn
- Understands what good progress looks like
- Is a strong classroom practitioner
- Is interested in professional development
- Knows the importance of keeping children safe
- Has high expectations for themselves and their pupils
- Is a team player, able to inspire and work in partnership with staff, parents and pupils
The school can offer:
- Fantastic pupils who enjoy new challenges, and who are eager to learn
- A strong, friendly team, who will support you and learn from your ideas
- A chance to make a difference in the lives of those in our school community
- Opportunities to develop your practice, as well as your career
The role is full time and initially on long term supply, starting in, or before January 2018, but can go permanent. NQTs are welcome to apply.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Will at Academics.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76786002