EYFS, KS1 and KS2 Teaching Jobs
McGinley Education are recruiting teachers across EYFS, KS1 and KS2 in preparation for the new term.
We are a family run teaching agency that has gone from strength to strength.
We have helped NQT's and experienced teachers find their perfect teaching role in OFSTED Good and Outstanding schools local to where they live, and can do the same for you.
We have some excellent relationships with schools across Manchester and will be able to provide the opportunities for you to work in these schools.
We are a very personable teaching agency that will listen to you and your needs. If you are still yet to find yourself a position and would like to know about our vacancies, or if you would like to work on temporary supply, please apply below.
We are looking for teachers who are dedicated in ensuring the pupils and school in general, progress every day towards achieving their goals.
The schools we work with will be looking for teachers who are outstanding or have the passion and dedication needed to become an outstanding teacher. You will personify 'fun, engaging teacher' and will be at the forefront of every child's social, emotional and academic growth.
We currently have EYFS, KS1 and KS2 Teaching jobs in the following areas:
- Heaton Mersey
You will need to possess the following skills and qualifications to be considered for the role:
- Qualified Teacher Status/NQT
- Experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Outstanding references
- Passionate and dedicated to teaching young children
- High expectations of yourself and the ability to deliver high quality, engaging lessons
The benefits of working through McGinley Education include;
- Competitive Rates of pay (paid to scale on long term placements)
- Your own personal, dedicated consultant.
- £150 free Amazon vouchers for every Teacher/Teaching Assistant you refer that works 10 days for McGinley Education
If you believe that you are suitable for this challenge, please get in touch with Orien at McGinley Education on 0161 413 7929 or apply below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76771879