The Compliance Manager is a senior role within this major social housing maintenance contractor's management team reporting directly to the AccountDirector. The primary responsibility of the Compliance Manager is to manage the servicing of all compliance assets to keep the Clients property portfolio compliant against statutory, regulatory and contractual targets.
Applicants must possess excellent technical knowledge and inter-personal skills including the ability to work both independently and collaboratively. The successful candidate will have the ability to motivate and lead, with a focus on continuous team improvement
To provide effective and efficient management and operational planning of the Statutory Compliance work stream for the client’s residential, corporate and commercial portfolio. This includes robust, structured and evidenced management of the compliance team to deliver the periodic servicing, maintenance and certification for assets such as domestic and commercial boilers, lifts, pumps and electricals tests / inspections amongst others.
Experience and technical competence
- Have broad experience within the social housing sector and in-depth knowledge of and experience delivering large Statutory Compliance programmes for a minimum of 7000+ properties, with specialist knowledge of fire, electrical and water in particular
- Possess relevant statutory compliance qualifications to enable detailed understanding of and management of statutory and regulatory requirements
- Experience of delivering services via directly employed resources as well as suppliers and specialist sub contractors
- Good IT skills including intermediate Excel and repairs & maintenance software
- Previous experience in a senior management position
- Solid numeric abilities to understand/calculate compliance performance data and then analyse and report back periodically as required to various stakeholders
- Commercially aware
- Pro-active, independent with a strong sense of ownership and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage a complex workload to tight deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication with outstanding stakeholder management skills
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76765092