Finance Business Partner
A technology company needs a Finance Business Partner with project accounting & stakeholder management skills
Your new company
An exciting and growing technology business based in Rickmansworth are eager to recruit and experienced, qualified Finance Business Partner to join their expanding organisation.
Your new role
Reporting into the Head Of Finance, providing financial support and insight within the finance team, leading on resource strategy and reporting and being a trusted finance business partner, a key interface within the business on key financial issues with the ability to provide guidance and constructively challenge and support the decision making process.
- Provide insight on key financial issues and partner within the business and taking a lead
- You will attend business/project management meetings to contribute to the strategy of various projects
- Support the business areas from end to end including business cases for new investments, procurement and project finance
- Identify issues and propose resolutions whilst identifying any posing risks/opportunities
- Review monthly forecasts and results to improve performance; assist in preparation of forecasts and budgets
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate MUST be qualified, ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) demonstrate commercial awareness, excellent communication, highly organised and able to work under pressure with the ability to interpret and summarise financial analysis into meaningful business information and dialogue.
It is essential that you have:
- Strong Excel modelling skills
- Project accounting experience
- Experience in a service based/activity based cost methodology
- Working ideally within an IT/technology industry
- Strong senior stakeholder management experience
- Expensive finance business partnering experience
An excellent remuneration package, basic salary £65,000pa plus bonus, healthcare and excellent pension. You will be joining at an exciting time into a growing organisation and forward thinking business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76744813