SEN Teacher - Slough
Worldwide Education is recruiting for an outstanding SEN Teacher to manage the teaching and learning of pupils within our client's Primary School in Slough, starting from September on a permanent basis.
This will be an exciting opportunity to support the development of our client'slarge, expanding Primary School.
This job could include teaching children with:
- mild to moderate learning difficulties
- specific learning difficulties such as dyslexia
- physical disabilities
- hearing or visual impairment
- emotional or behavioural problems.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner who has high expectations of self and others
and is passionate about encouraging all children to achieve success.
- Be ambitious to support and extend the learning opportunities for all of our children.
- Have a commitment to working in partnership with staff, parents and the community to promote excellent learning opportunities for all.
- Have drive, enthusiasm and a clear vision for educational excellence.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the primary curriculum.
- Have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
The ideal candidate will hold QTS and teaching experience, as well as experience with SEN pupils. NQTs applications are welcome.
In return we offer the applicant the opportunity to:
- Play a significant part in the continuing development of our client's school.
- Gain experience and training.
- Lead and manage innovative and creative learning experiences for all.
- Enhance the education of happy, hardworking and well behaved pupils.
Due to the nature of the job, Safeguarding checks and references check will be required for the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV for consideration.