Maths Teaching Assistant - Havering/Romford
Maths Teaching Assistant | Outstanding Maths & Secondary School | Havering/Romford
A fantastic mainstream Secondary School in the Borough of Havering/Romford are looking to recruit several Maths Teaching Assistants for an immediate start. The Maths Head of Department is looking for 1st Class or 2:1 Maths graduates that are looking to enrol onto Teacher training in future. He’s also looking for the appointed candidates to experience teaching first hand themselves, this will be done through covering set Maths lessons when other Maths Teachers have PPA time. This is a brilliant opportunity that will allow you to decide if becoming a Maths Teacher is for you or not.
Q -Do you hold a 1st Class or 2:1 Maths related degree from a reputable University?
Q -Would you like the opportunity to gain first-hand teaching experience in a Maths Department?
Q -Are you looking for a long-term & full-time position in a mainstream Secondary School?
Yes...? Then please read on below if this Maths Teaching Assistant opportunity appeals to you!! - The School are looking to trial immediately!
- Maths Teaching Assistant (Subject Mentor)
- Supporting the Maths Department and students - 1:1 & group basis
- Covering Maths set lessons each week
- Focus to help raise attainment ahead of May 2018 exams
- ASAP Start - Full-Time - Long-Term - Term Time only
- £70 - £75 per day - Will increase after 12 working weeks + £650 Healthcare Package
- Located in the Borough of Havering/Romford - East London
- 1st Class or 2:1 Maths related degree from a reputable University
- Must be an outgoing, ambitious and aspiring Maths Teacher
- You must be confident in your Maths knowledge and ability
- Must be an ideal role model for the students, setting the standards high
- Good academics required: GCSEs & A Levels
- Graded 'Outstanding’ in their latest Ofsted report
- Brilliant Maths Department made up of experienced Maths Teachers
- Leading training School in the Borough of Havering
- Above national average regarding GCSE results across English, Maths & Science
- Located in the London Borough of Havering/Romford - East London
- Tube Links - London Overground, TfL & District line
- FREE STAFF CAR PARK ONSITE
If you are interested in this Maths Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this Maths Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Ryan at Clarus Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!