Commercial Finance Analyst
My client is looking for a finance analyst to join their finance team based in Cardiff.
You will be reporting directly into the finance manager focusing on budgeting and forecasting.
The role is a maternity cover for 9 months.
The client is a very well recognised retail brand that offer fantastic company benefits.
Free parking is available.
You will be responsible for:
- Controlling and developing the capital expenditure authorisation process
- Logging of capital expenditure requests (CER's) and monthly update of capex log with current spend
- Monthly analysis and transfer of mis-posted operational expenditure into capital expenditure
- Monthly emails and formal meeting updates to all budget holders
- Single point of contact for all capex finance queries
- Production and presentation of budgets, forecasts and latest views
- Co-ordination of the budget setting process
- Development & production of monthly finance capex report
- Development of post-investment appraisal
The ideal candidate:
- Preferably an Accounting and Finance graduate
- Previous budgeting and forecasting experience
The role is for 9 months however the company has many internal opportunities. Start date will be in November. Graduates welcome to apply!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76759830