My client is one of the worlds leading luxury Travel Company which is searching for a lively & ambitious Travel Agent with a can-do-attitude.
If you are an experienced travel consultant seeking more money and yearn to be valued more by a smaller independent travel agency then this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for! A fantastic independent travel agency that pride themselves on great customer service and the personal touch.
£15,000 - OTE- £20,000- £21,000
- To use your imagination to set the scene for your customers dream holiday
- Know the products like the back of your hand
- Try and up sell upgrades to your customers to make their experience more enjoyable
- To drive new business
- Provide excellent customer service
- Resolve every query as quickly and effectively as possible
You will ideally have:
- Previous experience of working in a target driven sales environment
- The ability to deliver impressive levels of customer service
- The imagination to sell luxury holidays
- Commitment to achieving targets
- The ability to overcome challenges
This role will require weekend and evening work.
- Receive up to seven flights per year to a wide range of global destinations
- Pension plan
- Childcare vouchers
- On site parking
- Excellent internal discounts
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76772659