An excellent opportunity has arisen for a proven Payroll Assistant to join a highly successful business on an ongoing temporary basis to cover maternity leave.
My client is a large and very successful commercial business based in the Leicestershire area.
The role includes a variety of duties including:
- Weekly and monthly payroll preparation for the company workforce
- Investigating and resolving payroll queries
- Statutory calculations such as SSP,SMP, SPP etc
- P11ds, P45s, P46s
- Payment runs
- Maintaining starter and leaver records accurately
- Ad hoc payroll administration and time sheet processing
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in all aspects of payroll preparation.
You will be knowledgeable on payroll and government legislation relating to employee benefits and payments.
You must also have excellent communication skills in order to effectively liaise with staff and resolve their payroll queries in an effective, but sensitive manner.
- Excellent opportunity
- Ongoing temporary contract
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76778891