Risk and Compliance Manager
Visa currently has a hugely exciting opportunity for a Risk and Compliance Manager to join our team in Paddington.
The role will participate in the planning and execution of the Europe Compliance Program activities related to Compliance Training, Monitoring and Testing, and Risk Assessment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1) performing risk assessments, testing and monitoring processes in the field of Visa's regulatory policies, processes, regulations and rules
2) partnering with global stakeholders on developing, implementing, administering and maintaining the training content for eLearning modules.
Key Work Outputs and Accountabilities
- Responsible for performing risk assessments for Europe's Compliance Programmes, including but not limited to Separation of Scheme and Processing (IFR), Anti-Bribery, Anti-Money Laundering, and Conflicts of Interests.
- Responsible for performing testing and monitoring for Europe's Compliance Programmes, including but not limited to Separation of Scheme and Processing (IFR)
- In coordination with Global Compliance, provide support for Visa Compliance Training process and content administration, as well as Learning Management System (LMS) administration.
- Analysis and formulation of management information and KPIs on all internal compliance programme activities.
- Responsible for providing regular reporting to Europe's senior management, committees, leadership team, and etc.
- Coordinate with Global Compliance teams to assure consistency in process and approach.
- Maintain awareness of regulatory and legislative guidelines, principles and practice, including governance around bribery and corruption, monitoring and enforcement as relevant to Visa in the Europe Region.
- Develop effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ad-hoc activities required by senior managers.
Essential Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- An appropriate business, risk management, forensic, legal, or auditing qualification/degree (e.g. MBA, MRM, ACA, ACCA, MIIA, CIMA, IRM, LLB, LLM, GDL, LPC, CIA etc.)
- Experience of working within a regulated industry.
- A sound understanding of Risk Management, including risk assessment, process mapping, quality assurance, testing and monitoring, and issue management
- A sound understanding of Compliance programmes and regulations, including Separation of Scheme and Processing, Anti-Bribery, Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions, Conflicts of Interests, and etc.
- A sound understanding of investigation practices and evidence practise.
- Proven ability to manage human resources, third parties and processes by possessing strong interpersonal, negotiation, resource management and commercial skills.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76774632