Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Seaham.
This friendly and welcoming school are very child centred and require someone who can challenge and motivate pupils, promote self-esteem, provide feedback in relation to progress, achievement and behaviour. The successful candidate will be required to work across the whole school with experience in both KS1 and KS2 desirable but not essential. The job role will involve some general classroom support, a range of focused intervention group work and whole class teaching when needed.
To be considered for the position of Higher Level Teaching Assistant you must:
- Be a fully qualified Higher Level Teaching Assistant or Teacher
- Have a good understanding of the National Curriculum
- Experience of working in a school across both KS1 and KS2
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Higher Level Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Durham branch.