Policy & Campaigns Manager
Policy & Campaigns Manager - £42,000
Details about the Client
Our client strives to be the leading policy voice on issues of migration and integration in the UK. Their goal is to build the case for a balanced approach to migration that works for everyone – including business and the economy, long settled communities, as well as migrants and refugees.
Detailed Job Description
In an extremely challenging area of policy you will be an experienced, innovative and ambitious Policy & Campaigns Manager responsible for leading public-facing work on migration policy.
You will develop policy positions that balance the complex impacts that migration has on business & the economy, public services, culture & identity, and human rights. You will work closely with business leaders & employer groups, labour unions, local communities, charities, and political parties across the political spectrum.
You will run high-profile, creative campaigns; manage multidisciplinary teams; forge collaborative partnerships; reaching new audiences and building public support; develop political strategies and use them to influence across the political spectrum.
- Degree level education or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge and understanding of how to shape, influence and achieve policy change
- Excellent knowledge of the public affairs and Parliamentary environment
- Experienced in creating and implementing campaigns with demonstrable successes
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge and skills to undertake the role
- Experienced in producing or overseeing the production of influential reports, policy briefs, articles, and commentaries on a wide range of complex policy issues relating to immigration and integration
What's on offer
£42000 plus benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPTJ13864866Z
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76761717