Primary Teachers wanted in Bradford
PRIMARY TRAINED TEACHERS WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE STARTS!
Are you a Primary Teacher looking for new opportunities?
Do you want to improve your work/life balance?
Have you ever considered become a supply teacher?
CER Leeds are RECRUITING NOW!!
We have fantastic relationships with the schools we work with, and can offer you opportunities within various roles depending on your experience and availability. Have peace of mind knowing that your consultant is also a primary trained teacher who will offer an honest and personalised service. We listen to your needs, are very flexible and want you to be happy in every placement!
- Primary Teachers
- EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- Part/Full time - we work around you!
- Leeds/Wakefield/Bradford/Kirklees/Calderdale/North Yorkshire
- Competitive rates of pay
- Short term and long term assignments!
- 'Good' - 'Outstanding' Schools
CER Education are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic Primary Teachers who want work in Leeds/Bradford/Kirklees/Calderdale/Wakefield either part-time or full time across all key stages, including PPA & intervention!
You must be:
An NQT, or an experienced Teacher (either UK based or Overseas), with a QTS number. You must have experience teaching in the UK and have a clear understanding of the National Curriculum.
Most schools will offer permanent contracts following an introductory period through CER Education. There are clear paths to progression within each role.
If you are ready to receive new opportunities, send in your CV in response to this advert or alternatively contact Michelle on or
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR CER EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK