Commercial Finance Manager
This FTSE 250 Listed Property business, based in West London, currently boasts revenues in excess of £500 million, and has more than doubled in growth over the past 2 years.
The business are looking to hire this newly created Commercial Finance Manager role on a contract to permanent basis. You will be working as part of the Senior Management team, where you will be directly responsible for all financial information for a regional area of the company. You will bridge the gap between the central finance team and the division, assisting in the company’s aggressive growth plans.
This is a broad commercial role, with responsibilities including:
- Ensuring accurate and timely reporting for all financial data for the region
- Produce accurate cash flow forecast projections
- Play a key role in the strategic development of sites
- Review of the company’s commercial property assets and implementation of sales strategy
- Prepare Divisional Board meeting information, monthly management accounts and year end statutory packs
- Financial planning and scenario modelling
- Proactively contribute to project teams to aid the strategic development of sites
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified from practice, with a minimum of 4-5 years industry experience, preferably within a commercial, analytical capacity. You will be confident, credible in your delivery and comfortable with communicating and presenting to non-finance departments, including the Projects and Development and Commercial Director.
This company achieved record breaking figures in 2016, with aggressive growth plans over the next 5 years. This is a very exciting time to be joining the business as they enter their next phase of growth. Not only will you be leading the largest division of this FTSE 250, you will be directly impacting its bottom line.
They are looking for someone that will challenge the status quo be happy to get their hands dirty and strive to grow their team to be a Divisional Finance Director within 18-24 months
Salary - £70,000 - £75, 000 + Car( £6000) + 15% bonus
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76777892