Financial Controller - Interim
A Times SME Top 100 company to work for is currently looking to recruit an experienced Financial Controller to add to their management team. Reporting into the Managing Dircetor this is a number one role in finance, key responsibilities include:
- Playing a strategic role as part of the senior management team
- Ensure that each department understands how its contribution impacts the overall company strategy and goals
- Creation and management of budgets
- Produce weekly MI reports
- Liaise with auditors and other advisors
- Analysis and modelling of new business initiatives
- Liaise with suppliers and vendors to negotiate contracts
- Cash flow reporting
- VAT returns
Suitable candidates must be qualified, have experience of working for an entrepreneurial SME organisation, and want to be part of a business environment where the 'soft skills' are as important as the technical.
In return my client will offer a fantastic place to work with the freedom to make this role your own. They recognise the importance of their staff and as such reward with a highly competitive salary along with a fantastic benefits package including a quarterly bonus, contributory pension, life assurance, income protection, complimentary breakfast every day, and a very generous holiday entitlement of 33 days plus bank holidays. Please apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76786361