Purchase Ledger Clerk
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a prestigious business who are based in North Leeds who have an excellent opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on a temporary basis with an immediate start.
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a prestigious business who are based in North Leeds who have an excellent opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on a temporary basis with an immediate start. The business have recently gone through rapid growth which has resulted in them requiring temporary assistance with immediate effect. They have excellent on site facilities with free parking on site and are accessible via public transport.
As Purchase Ledger Clerk you will report into the Purchase Ledger Manager.
Duties will include, however, not be limited to:
- Ensure efficient and effective, 'right first time' processing of supplier invoices into the General Ledger.
- Ensure that all supplier balances on the accounting systems reconcile to supplier statements.
- Matching of invoices to Purchase Requisitions / Purchase Orders, and goods & services receipting.
- Ensure that invoices are properly authorised and coded.
- Responsible for resolving matching and payment issues as they arise.
-Ensuring that payment of invoices and expenses are in line with Accounts Payable policy, (e.g. not too early and not too late).
-Ensuring other company policies are adhered to (e.g. expenses policy, approval matrix, financial guidelines, etc.)
-Ensuring that local tax and statutory legislation are adhered to
-Working and liaising closely with the general ledger team, and other appropriate teams.
-Required to accurately record and control a large number of invoices and payments whilst working to tight deadlines
- Have held a similar position previously - Essential
-Be immediately available or on a 1 weeks notice - Essential
£18,000 - £19,000 annual salary equivalent + weekly pay available long term temporary position + immediate start available + long term temporary position + free parking on site + accessible location
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76763608