Group Financial Controller
Group Financial Controller 70-90k + excellent benefits
Award-winning SME business that specialises within the financial services sector.
Reporting to the CFO and working closely with other members of the senior management team.
- Maintain a strong financial control environment
- Deliver accurate and timely reporting to stakeholders
- Manage the FC team's readiness for planned technology changes.
- This role will require a hands-on approach with a team of 3 reporting into the role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong ACA looking to play a pivotal role in the ambitious transformational and growth agenda of the business.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- ACA qualified (preferably with a Top 6 UK accountancy firm), with FRS 102 knowledge.
- Strong academic background (preferably 1st or 2:1 degree)
- Have experience of working in a Controllership role outside of practice
- Have good working knowledge of Excel and accounting systems, ideally Exchequer.
Please quote 41463 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Finance & Accountancy recruitment.
We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76767898