Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Oldham MAH-Jobs
A unique opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to work for a large, secure practice that boasts a solid team of permanent employees has become available in Oldham. This practice is embracing general practice changes and value Advanced Nurse Practitioners enormously. You will be working alongside GP and Advanced Nurse Practitioner colleagues on site with the support of your own administration assistant to maximise the reduction in your paperwork, in what will be your own Autonomous role. Benefit from being part of the Senior Clinician team with a real say on issues within the practice along with weekly clinical meetings to discuss patients, cases and more. GPs here are approachable and extremely supportive of ANPs where energy is put into developing your skills.
Salary - £42,000 - £46,000 dependent on experience
Location - Oldham
The surgery -
* Secure, large, purpose built surgery
* Working alongside a permanent team of GP and nurse practitioners
* A Practice where ANPs are valued enormously
* Excellent support team available both clinically and administratively
* Forward thinking, paperless practice with your own dedicated administrative assistant
Your role -
* 4 - 4.5 days a week considered
* Working closely with the GP Clinical team, seeing patients' and doing some home visits
* Some telephone vetting included
* Protected administration slots for the paperwork you do have
* Clinically-based role; limited administration due to support functions in place
The benefits -
* £42,000 - £46,000
* Indemnity fees paid
* 6 weeks' holiday
* All relevant interests supported; developed and funded
* Own spacious consulting room working at one, purpose built site
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Advanced Nurse Practitioner & notice period.