Are you a qualified teacher looking for part or full time work in the Bradford area?
Vision for Education is a specialist education recruitment agency working with Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Academies in Bradford and across West Yorkshire. We are recruiting qualified Primary Teachers, Early Years to KS2, and Secondary Teachers with any subject specialism to work in schools across the Bradford area.
We help schools with short and longer term teaching placements, many of which can lead to contract as well as permanent employment.
Whether you are a newly qualified teacher looking for the opportunity to complete your induction, or a more experienced teacher looking for more teaching work, or a better work/life balance, Vision will be happy to help.
In return you will find an incredibly varied and ultimately rewarding role with benefits such as:
- Excellent and transparent rates for staff
- Free seminars and training courses, such as Team Teach, to continue your individual professional development
- Dedicated team that work with our supply staff to place them in schools and locations that suit them
- We won't charge your school if they wish to take you on a permanent contract (qualifying period applies)
- Wages paid directly into bank account every week via PAYE
If you are interested in finding out how Vision for Education can help you please apply below or feel free to contact our Huddersfield office to discuss any of our vacancies.