Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant - Tower Hamlets
Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant | Previous Experience Required | Tower Hamlets
A Primary School in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets are looking for an experienced Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant to join their early years department for an ASAP start. The role will involve you supporting a range of SEN on a 1:1 basis, but with a certain focus on Autism (ASD). The Primary School is looking for a confident, outgoing and creative Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant that is looking to make a difference day in and day out. As well as this, flexibility throughout the role is key, as you will be expected to work anywhere from Nursery to KS1.
Q -Do you have a strong understanding of Autism (ASD), Dyslexia, EBD, ADHD and Speech & Language?
Q -Do you have previous experience working within an Early Years Department?
Yes…? Then please read on below to find out further information about this Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant role in Tower Hamlets - Trial days are available ASAP!
- Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant
- Huge involvement supporting the follow SEN; Autism (ASD), Dyslexia, EBD, ADHD and Speech & Language
- Working across Nursery - KS1 (3-6 years old)
- You will work to the Schools daily needs, so be prepared to change roles last minute
- Supporting the children on a 1:1 or group basis
- ASAP start - Full-Time - Long-term - Term time only
- £70 - £80 per day - Will increase after 12 working weeks + Healthcare package
- Located in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets
- Degree from a reputable University is required
- Strong understanding of the Early Years curriculum
- Previous SEN experience is required, huge Autism (ASD) focus
- Must be confident in your ability to work with young children with SEN
- Must be an outgoing, ambitious and creative individual
- Modern & creative Primary School
- Graded 'Good’ in latest Ofsted report
- Fantastic Early Years department with members of SLT working their daily
- Support from the Schools SENCO, meeting children’s needs
- Brilliant team of Teachers across the whole School - Very supportive
- CPD opportunities for employees that are looking to progress throughout the School
- Located in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets - Central London
- Good Tube Links - Central, District and London Overground line
If you are interested in this Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Ryan at Clarus Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!