Year 2 teacher £125
Type:KS1 teaching vacancyHours:Full time 8:00am - 3:30pmContract type:ContractVacant from:ASAPSalary: £125 + (dependant on experience)
We are looking for a fulltime Key Stage 1 teacher, initially for a Year 2 class
This person must be able to demonstrate:
- Passion for young children's learning that will inspire and motivate
- High expectations of achievement for all
- Excellent interpersonal skills that will make him/her an effective member of the wider school team
- An ability to support parents/carers with sensitivity
What the school can offer:
- A caring and stimulating environment with happy children who enjoy learning
- A talented and dedicated staff team
- A diverse and harmonious school community where children strive 'to be the best they can be'
- An experienced and highly enthusiastic SEN support team
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'