PPA Cover Teacher
Vision for Education is seeking to recruit a Primary school Teacher who would be able to work on a part-time basis at a school in Northallerton. You will need to be flexible, adaptable and an excellent team-player, as this position requires that you work across all the Key Stages. You should be to provide effective and engaging PPA cover for 4 afternoons per week.
This talented teacher will be covering a period of maternity leave, staring in early November of 2017.
Why work for Vision for Education?
- Supply offers excellent flexibility whether you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time work.
- You will be paid to scale! We diligently follow Agency Worker Regulations.
- Each area has its own dedicated consultant. As a small Primary Team, we aim to offer a localised, personal service to our schools and candidates at all times.
- If you are newly qualified, supply offers you a brilliant foot in the door, giving you access to a wealth of different experiences and environments.
- We aim to keep our staff as up to date as possible and regularly provide ongoing professional development through twilights or one day courses.
- We host regular social events to keep you in touch with your fellow supply staff.
- After 12 weeks, you are automatically enrolled into a pension scheme.
- Our Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn £50 by recommending a fellow Teacher or TA!
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience, or would like more information about this role please do not hesitate to get in touch!