Secondary NQT teacher
Have you recently graduated as a newly qualified teacher and seeking a long-term teaching position? Would you consider working in a variety of schools to help showcase your subject knowledge and strengths?
Class People employ recruitment specialists and former teachers to help source and secure you a range of teaching positions towards completing your Newly Qualified Teaching (NQT) year. Alternatively, you may prefer to work across a variety of schools and wait until the ‘right’ position arrives? If so, Class People can help secure you work, both locally and within a commutable distance.
Completing short term supply helps showcase your strengths in the classroom and market your potential availability in the future. It is also a good opportunity to develop your craft in the classroom and build upon your existing knowledge and skillset.
Class People would like to work with Newly Qualified Teachers of any discipline, looking for work across our Schools in the South west; Exeter/ Torbay/ Taunton/ Plymouth / North Devon.
If you are an NQT and would like more information, please contact Naomi @ Class People.
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) looking for a teaching job?
Class People is a prominent family based education supply teaching agency. We recruit newly qualified teachers (NQTs) for short and long-term teaching vacancies.
If you are looking for a teaching job in a Primary school, trying to find a vacancy as a local secondary teacher or eager to work in special educational needs (SEN), then Class People would like to hear from you.
Typical duties of an NQT include:
- Teach all areas of the school curriculum or your subject specialism;
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment;
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges;
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
- Maintain discipline;
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development;
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area;
- Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum;
- Take part in school events and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening;
- Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools.
What can you expect from Class People?
- A dedicated Consultant;
- Regular and varied teaching supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term teaching roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Preferred supplier of the South West
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
Please contact Naomi @ Class People for more information on this job vacancy on