Fantastic Primary School seeking KS1 Teaching Assistant
KS1 / Key Stage 1 SUPPLY Teaching Assistant
We are seeking to appoint a passionate teaching assistant to join a primary team in the Christchurch area. You must have 6 months prior experience in a similar KS1 setting. Your role will be to support the teachers in line with the national curriculum working across Key Stage 1 and will be directed to work with students on a 1:1 basis and in small groups. You must demonstrate a strong ability to use your own initiative, build good relationships with students and establish positive behaviours for learning.
Successful applicants will have to have the following :
* Minimum of 6 months UK experience as a Teaching Assistant within KS1
* Excellent reading, writing and numeracy skills
* Good organisational and communication skills
* The ability to build strong professional relationships with both staff and pupils
In return you will receive :
* Good rates of pay
* Working in a rewarding environment
* Outstanding 1 to 1 service from your dedicated consultant working to support you every step of the way, with excellent industry experience and in-depth knowledge
* An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme
If this exciting opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in, or you would like to hear about any of our other exciting vacancies, then please contact Gen at TeacherActive ASAP on or forward a CV to
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.