Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
A+Teachers are looking to recruit a KS2 Teacher for a January Start at a two form entry school in St Albans. This would be on a supply basis in the first instance but for the right candidate there is a permanent position available.
- KS2 Class teaching.
- The successful applicant will be expected to:
- be able to teach the curriculum for all subjects.
- Contribute towards developing schemes of work, resources and teaching strategies.
- Mark and assess pupils' work to monitor their progression and raise attainment levels.
- Plan for and deliver engaging lessons which inspire all types of learners.
- Always teach 'Good' or 'Outstanding' lessons.
- Communicate on all levels with staff, pupils and parents.
- Work inline with whole school policies, Procedures and Ethos.
You will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience of teaching in the upper Key Stage 2 phase.
- Knowledge and understanding of the national curriculum.
- Up to date DBS check The school are looking to interview straight away so please do get in touch as soon as possible.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76765350