Global Insights Manager
You will work autonomously to develop and integrate key consumer insights to drive business results and growth across the global FMCG landscape
Drive core business growth on existing brands and products through a strong understanding of consumers and markets
Our client is a global FMCG organisation based in South West London. An opportunity has arisen to join their team to deliver strategic market and data insights globally. Based in their EMEA head-office, this is a full time opportunity with significant scope to be a part of their continued growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive core business growth on existing brands & products through strong consumer and marketplace understanding.
- Fully utilise existing research information through data mining and the interrogation of knowledge
- Develop consumer insights that ensure consumer relevancy and business viability of new product introductions.
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships (including Marketing, Sales, Finance, R&D, Product supply) and foster integration of knowledge to yield effective business decisions
- Demonstrate proficiency in fundamental research methods, and effectively leverage key research suppliers to design, execute and analyse brand and consumer centric research.
- Relevant consumer research experience within FMCG or Consumer is essential
- A proven track record turning insightful recommendations into successful commercial projects
- Strong leadership, strategic thinking and demonstrated business
- Strong technical expertise (methodology design, questionnaire development, sample design, etc. across a variety of qualitative and quantitative approaches)
- Strong collaboration skills to coordinate work in a matrix environment
- Strong Microsoft Office application skills (Powerpoint, Excel and Word)
- Ability and willingness to travel globally (15% annually)
Basic salary up to £80,000 plus brilliant additional benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76786848