SEN Teaching Assistant
Work for an agency who supplied 1200 workers in the last year across Yorkshire and Lincolnshire alone!
Principal Resourcing are urgently recruiting outstanding SEN Teaching Assistants for various supply positions at our supportive Schools (both SEN and Mainstream).
We cover the full SEN spectrum and require staff who have experience with either challenging behaviour, Autism, Asperger’s or PMLD in either a Primary or Secondary setting.
We have both flexible, day to day roles available as well as longer term positions.
What you will require:
- A Full UK Driving Licence/your own transport
- The flexibility to complete a variety of assignments often at short notice
- Strong behaviour management
- A resilient nature
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- Proactive team member skills
- The ability to build positive relationships with staff quickly
What we offer:
- Highly committed and hardworking Consultants to support you during your various assignments
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation’s
- Recommend a friend bonus for other supply staff up to £100 per recommendation
- An excellent overall service, as verified in our annual review assessed by our existing employees
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with. 97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.