Finance Systems Manager
Finance Systems Manager - SAP
Your new company
Leading Somerset company with enviable market share and reputation as a local employer of choice.
Your new role
A key role reporting to a Senior Financial Controller, this position sits with a growing finance team.
Duties to include :
- Ensure that there are effective accounting systems and processes in place to support the discharge of new business opportunities, guiding those dealing with internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Instigating essential enhancements.
- Manage the introduction of agreed controlling system and procedural changes within the Finance directorate, including:
* Co-ordinating development and testing activities with the ICT department
* Managing the go-live process, ensuring adequate controls are in place
* Conducting post go-live reviews to verify that anticipated benefits are being realised
* Ensuring that any system and procedural developments to the finance systems align to policies
- Provide cover and support to the Financial and Statutory accounting
- Analysing the work content of proposed system change activities to guide management when planning and prioritising these activities.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will be qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA and have prior experience of using SAP
Senior Financial professionals who are QBE with experience of other large scale ERPs will also be considered
What you'll get in return
Great salary and benefits package
High visibility within the department and across the business as a whole
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76784394