Secondary English Teacher Cambridge
Are you a qualified teacher of English?
Are you based in Cambridgeshire?
Are you looking for a long term position from October 2017?
If so, we can help!
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a Ofsted rated "Outstanding" Secondary school in the North East of Cambridge who is in need of a dynamic, passionate and qualified English teacher. Applications from both NQTs and qualified teachers are being accepted. This is a full time maternity cover position starting October 2017.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic individual who will engage, challenge and motivate both students and staff. In return, the school will offer you the chance to join a strong and experienced team, enabling you to develop your own skills and enhance your career development through a wealth of CPD opportunities. English at the school sees consistently good levels of achievement at all key stages.
* Teaching English up to KS4
* Planning and preparing courses as well as lessons
* Inspiring and challenging young people to engage and learn
* Utilising excellent classroom control and behaviour management skills
* Supporting students in a one-to-one or group environment
* Providing engaging and interactive lessons for students
* Teaching in a general capacity occasionally
* Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils
* Dedicated consultant to support you throughout
* Refer a Friend scheme - £300 every time you recommend a teacher
* Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
* Genuine ongoing support
If you are interested in this position, please don't hesitate and apply today by calling on and sending your CV to
We also a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.