Nursery Room Manager
Room Manager, Beaconsfield, HP9. Salary £19,000 - £21,000 per annum
An established private day nursery with an excellent reputation in Beaconsfeld is currently recruiting for an experienced childcare practitioner for the role of Room Manager. Set in gorgeous countryside surroundings this nursery has plenty to offer the right candidate.
- Competitive salary between £19,000 and £21,000 per annum
- Generous holiday allowance of 35 days per year
- In house training and ongoing professional development opportunities
- On site parking
- Employee bonus scheme
Essential qualities and qualifications;
- a level 3 or equivalent Early Years qualification
- at least 2 years experience in a similiar setting
- at least 1 years experience in a supervisory or team leading role
- a passion for excellent childcare and children
Located just 15 mins drive from High Wycombe, Amersham, and just 20 from Maidenhead, it also has good public transport links.
Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd is a specialist in Nursery and Nanny Recruitment Company working with over 100 nurseries across London and the England Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers without your consent.