One-to-One SEN Teaching Assistant Maidstone
Do you have the desire to inspire children and families to achieve the best they can? Are you able to help pupils in overcoming barriers to learning, enabling them to unlock their true potential?
CER Education Recruitment are seeking to appoint an experienced person to work 1:1 with an individual child with Special Educational Needs. We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible and conscientious person who is able to work as part of a committed and friendly team. The role involves working under the guidance of the class teacher to provide effective and targeted support for an individual pupil taking part in an integration programme in a mainstream school.
You will assist in the coordinating of activities suited to the needs of the child, who has a range of learning disabilities and challenging behaviour. You will conduct pupil observations and maintain educational records as well as support the playground and lunchtime arrangements for the individual child.
You will have:
* Previous experience of working with children in KS1
* Previous experience providing SEN support
* Excellent Numeracy and Literacy skills
* The passion for promoting a positive and nurturing learning environment for our children
* The ability to work flexibly in a supportive team environment
* The ability to support the school with its overall aims and ethos and work within its policies
We are committed to ensuring that all staff have excellent opportunities for professional development. We offer the opportunity to play a significant role in a school with a strong team ethos, motivated pupils and a friendly and supportive working environment.
If this interests you then please send your details to your dedicated consultant on or call your local CER office on .