Nurse Practitioner, Central Bedfordshire MAH-Jobs
A career defining opportunity has arisen for a Minor Illness Nurse who is looking to progress professionally to join a surgery who are able to offer support and training opportunities. The Practice boast a patient-orientated, close knit clinical team who really recognise and appreciate the importance and value of the Nursing team. Working in a purpose built, modern practice alongside 17 other clinical staff, serving circa 15,000 patients you will be running Minor illness clinics and ideally assist with some chronic disease management patients as well.
The practice is GP training, an accredited research practice and innovative in its approach to decreasing workload with the use of highly-trained administration staff and Practice-employed Pharmacists.
The role is within commutable distance from Bedford, Milton Keynes and Luton and can offer family flexible hours for the right individual.
The surgery -
* Based in purpose-built surgery
* Outstanding team and support structure
* Prescribing Nurses
* Highly-skilled admin team
* Training practice
* Research practice
* Strong team of employed GPs with diverse specialist interests
* Mixed patient base
* High QOF achieving
* Using SystmOne Web Clinical system
Your role -
* Running on the day minor illness clinics
* You will ideally be able to prescribe independently and work autonomously. If you are a Minor illness Nurse who is currently unable to prescribe the surgery may be able to support you through this
* 27-37.5 hours considered; flexible dependent on the person and needs of the surgery.
* Reasonable and well thought-out workload.
* A specialism in diabetes is desirable.
The benefits -
* £40,000 - £45,000.
* Indemnity paid.
* 6 weeks' annual leave + BH.
* NHS pension.
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Advanced Nurse Practitioner & notice period.
Giant specialise purely in appointing within primary care for Permanent Advanced Nurse Practitioners and General Practitioner positions. View what other candidates & practices have said of their experience with them here: http://www.giantrecruitment.com/testimonials