Dunbar Education Recruitment wish to appoint for the following vacancy:
Description . . .
Dunbar Education are looking to appoint a Science Teacher who is available to start a permanent role in October or January. This position offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to work as a permanent member of staff with a forward thinking school for January or sooner. this is for a great school in the East London/Essex area.
Science Teacher . . .
The successful applicant will be working with a mainstream Secondary School to provide quality education to Key Stage 3 & 4 students on a permanent basis.
To apply for this role you must hold a recognised teaching qualification. You should also have a confident and friendly approach and be comfortable working in a wide range of school environments.
Ideal Candidate will have . . .
* Experience with the International Baccalaureate
• Varied and adaptable teaching methods
• Excellent communication skills
• Brilliant organisational skills
• A passion for inclusive education
Candidates Must Have . . .
• Experience of Teaching Science and the KS3/4 Curriculum
• You must hold QTS
• A Bachelor of Education, PGCE or UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
If you are an experienced Science Teacher who is able to engage and support pupils through this stage of education and would like a permanent role from September 2017, we want to hear from you.
This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check, proof of fully qualified teacher status and positive references.
To apply to this role or for more information contact: Mark Kemsley