Classpeople, the leading independent recruitment and supply agency, we work to recruit the best in education, currently we are looking to recruit high quality KS3 and KS4 supply teachers in order to provide schools with the best quality teaching possible.
Classpeople seek to recruit enthusiastic and passionate teachers and teaching assistants who share our dedication to promote the highest standards of teaching within our schools. We’re looking for outstanding individuals, ones who are committed to making a real difference to the education of the students that they teach and who are willing to go above and beyond to help deliver this.
In return for all the hard work that our teachers put in, we offer CPD courses in order to enhance their own potential and further develop their skills.
The essential qualities of the successful candidate are:
- Hold QTS (NQTs are welcome to apply)
- Enthusiastic and passionate individual who is confident working with KS3/4 pupils
- Flexible and adaptable person who is looking to be a part of a strong team
- Up to date with current initiatives and strategies
- Willingness to embrace the full culture of the schools and to become an integral part of school life
- Have strong behaviour management skills
The desirable qualities of the successful candidate:
- Experience working with SEN pupils or groups of lower ability pupil.
If you feel that you would benefit from joining a fantastic, hard-working team, then I want to hear from you, please do not hesitate to get in touch by calling Naomi on or by submitting your CV now.