Teaching Assistant - Level 3
Veritas Education are assisting a 'Good' School based in Knaresborough, who are are looking for a part time Level 3 Teaching Assistant to start ASAP.
- Good' Primary School
- Initially temp but could be perm in the future
- ASAP start
The school is looking for a Level 3 or above Teaching Assistant to assist with their breakfast club and after school club. You will be required to work from 7am-9am and 3pm to 5.30pm.
The school is a small one form entry school. Their aim to to create a secure and welcoming environment, to develop children's understanding, tolerance and respect of others regardless of race, religion, culture or gender. They encourage children to be responsible for themselves, others and their environment.
If you think this position might be suitable for you please respond with an up to date CV.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'