Part Time Finance Manager
Robert Half are working with a property management company in Marlborough, Wiltshire, to recruit a permanent part-time Finance Manager. More details can be found below.
The position is responsible for overseeing the finances for the various entities involved in the company's business. Currently the company employs a full time and part time book keeper who are responsible for the day to day entries into the company's accounts. The role being offered is to oversee these book keeping roles and to liaise with the director providing information to ensure the successful and profitable running of the companies. The role's activities include:
- Management accounts
- Schedules for monitoring the performance of the properties
- Coordinating loans, dealing with the banks and mortgages
- Provide information to the mortgage company and banks as requested
- Submitting annual company returns
- Keeping records up to date
- Monitoring the residential developments and expenditure
- Keeping cashflows up to date for residential developments
- Monitoring income and expenditure for residential developments
- Coordinating and keeping records of the shareholders investments and loans
Ideally the right candidate will be a qualified accountant or QBE, with previous experience of producing management accounts. It will also help if you have previous SME experience or management experience.
The company operates across the South West, and have both residential and commercial properties. There are 11 staff in total at their head office in Marlborough, which is located near the highstreet. It is a relaxed, but professional environment.
Salary & Benefits
It's anticipated that the work will take between 15 and 20 hours a week, and this can be spread over 3 or 4 days.
28 days holiday, including bank holidays, are provided each year.
Salary between £30,000 and £45,000 pro rate depending on the candidate.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76776576