Are you an Administrator with experience at using SAP? Would you like to work for an extremely friendly Customer Service Administration team? If so we have an ideal role for you.
Working for a global client who offer incredible benefits:
- Great hours Monday to Thursday, 9am - 5pm and Friday 9am - 4.30pm with a 45 minute lunch break
- A Company pension, auto-enrolment at 2%. The company will match up to 9% of employee contributions
- Cash Health Plan
- Eligible for All Employee Bonus Scheme - targets 3% of base salary depending on Company performance over the financial year
- 24 days per annum + paid leave on 8 UK recognised bank holidays
Within this role you will be responsible for providing excellent customer services to Domestic Customers and your duties would include:
- Daily order entry onto SAP or ERP system, ensuring the validity of order by checking customer names, addresses, products, prices and stocks
- Maintaining good communication of stock with Sales Operations Co-Ordinator and Account Managers
- Controlling the release of orders to third party Distribution Company to ensure customer delivery dates are met
- Ensuring good communication on special requirements including short lead time orders and stock issues with third party Distribution Company to enable orders are picked in a timely and efficient fashion
- Collating, checking and filing of orders once despatch is confirmed
- Controlling of customer invoice queries, the control of query investigation and reporting to Customer Service Manager
- Providing the business with the daily sales transactions, highlighting any stock issues or lost sales that have occurred during that day
- Maintaining the daily sales figures tracking against month end targets and distribute report to senior management
- Maintaining reports on daily interface tracking all deliveries are in line with month end reporting
- Supplying business with weekly casefill report and liaise with Supply Chain for global reporting
Skills and experience required:
- SAP experience within Sales, Materials Management modules is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills, in both written and verbal communication
- Capability to relay information effectively externally to customers and internally to colleagues
- Good knowledge of MS office programs, especially Outlook, Word and Excel
- Numerate, confident and accurate with figures, with a strong attention to detail and capability to self-check work
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply today. Our client is looking to review CV's on Tuesday 10th October. We look forward to your application.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76780587