Finance Business Partner
A 3 month assignment has arisen within a vastly growing retail and wholesale company in Cheshire. They are looking for a finance business partner to join their commercial finance team to assist with new site developments, analysis of each site and to work on projects as and when they arise.
There are a number of duties and responsibilities to be carried out on a daily basis as an interim finance business partner. There will be a lot of project and ad-hoc work and these duties are not all of them by any means. Key duties are:
- Working closely with the property team to advise on new site acquisitions and to discuss financial matters including sales, statutory accounts and P&Ls from across the business,
- Working closely within finance and outside of finance to present reports and date regarding the new sites,
- Introducing processes and financial models to new sites,
- Understanding the P&L to present to each site, the property team and senior management,
- Understanding the statutory accounts for financial modelling.
This finance business partner position is heavily revolved around communication, business partnering and ensuring processes and followed and improved where can be. Ideally you will have had commercial exposure and a strong understanding of P&L's, variance analysis, budgeting, forecasting and statutory accounts.
You will need to have carried out business partnering roles in the past and want to continue this with your next position. If you would like to be considered for this finance business partnering position within retail and wholesale in Cheshire then do not hesitate to apply.
They want someone to start immediately!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76776340