1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you an experienced teaching assistant looking to secure a role in a supportive primary school? This is an exciting opportunity for a personable and reliable SEN Teaching Assistant who will contribute to the further development of a well-led and optimistic school. The role is working 1:1 with a child with Cerebral Palsy.
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to providing high quality inclusive teaching for all children
- GCSEs in English and Maths or level 2 equivalent.
- Experience and willingness to assist with personal care
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with staff and students.
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
- Available 5 days a week
- Be professional
- Be committed to achieving high standards have good interpersonal skills
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding position then apply now.
For more information on this role or other opportunities contact Megan on .
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service