Highly commercial business partnering FP&A Analyst opportunity focused around FP&A Analysis to improve financial performance and present analysis to the board. With training on offer they are looking for someone with 3 years financial analysis experience and someone keen to progress and get into the commercial detail of the business division for which you'd hold full responsibility for.
Excellent Global consultancy business based in Dunstable. A company that not only offer stability but also a great springboard for career hungry and driven individuals to progress their career through personal and professional development and investment in this from senior managers.
Based in the Dunstable area they require an proven financial/commercial analysis with strong business partnering, knowledge of accounting standards and ability to add value through detailed financial analysis. With a large commercial bias to add value on a daily basis through regular business partnering and pushing back to stakeholders when required my client are offering a market leading package.
FP&A Analyst duties and responsibilities;
- To produce relevant financial reporting and Business Information to assist operational management to understand the financial performance of their business divisions; analyse and forecast financial trends, and calculate the financial impact of business decisions.
- To assist the FD in producing quarterly forecasts and annual budgets and plans for the business division of which you'd have ownership of
- To be proactive in the continuous improvement of the processes and procedures within the Finance Department and within the business division for which they are responsible.
- Production of monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual reports in the agreed format to enable operational management to understand the financial performance, trends, risks and opportunities of their business division, in accordance with agreed deadlines.
- To interpret the reports produced above and provide timely and relevant support and advice to operational management. In particular to analyse and comment on monthly results.
- To assist in the development and maintenance of a financial reporting dashboard for their business division, to include visibility on sales performance and KPIs by product.
- Production of quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and plans for their business division, in accordance with agreed deadlines.
- To implement the Adaptive Insights product within the business segment for the purpose of producing forecast and budgets.
- To produce and update a Risks & Opportunities analysis, identifying and quantifying the positive and negative factors that could affect the business in the reporting period.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
FP&A Analyst experience required
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field;
- Several years of experience in a business or finance environment conducting detailed financial and commercial analysis to aid accurate budgeting and forecasting
- Stakeholder Management and business partnering experience with operational managers ideally sales;
- Leadership skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Outstanding mathematical skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of data privacy standards.
Great company benefits
Market leading package
Parking and strong travel links
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76781010