Exciting opportunity to join a regional firm as an accounts senior. Very established firm with friendly staff who have the appreciation of a good work life balance, providing a very pleasurable working environment.
My client are a regional firm based throughout the South West. This is a huge positive as you have the resources at your disposal, should you require any further assistance. Each office has a very family feel to it being very localised. You will still be a name and not a number in this firm. Every member of staff is valued and the utmost is done by the firm to help improve the work life balance of all employees.
The responsibilities for this Accounts Senior based in Bristol for an accountancy practice are:
- Financial Accounts review following preparation and analysis from a range of different sources - mainly computerised but occasionally manual for clients of the business.
- Calculation of adjusted profits and capital allowances claims as well as basic tax return preparation work
- Liaison/ support / meetings with clients and report writing/letter writing/ telephone support as necessary
- Coaching and support to junior team as required
- Use of in house accounts preparation software and industry standard products such as DAP, SAGE and Quickbooks
- Use of Microsoft Excel for data analysis and scheduling
For this Accounts Senior in Bristol, candidates will need to have experience in:
- Previous accounts preparation within a practice
- Strong communications skills to communicate with clients and colleagues
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and positive
Very competitive salary
Friendly working environment
Flexible working hours
On site parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76764023