YEAR 3 TEACHER NEEDED - JANUARY START
A North Manchester primary school are hoping to recruit a passionate, forward thinking year 3 teacher. You will initially be teaching alongside the current teacher, allowing a smooth handover before the current teacher goes on maternity leave.
The school offers a very supportive team that will help you to settle in and deliver high quality, engaging lessons. You will be joining a strong team of very happy teachers who enjoy the positive working environment. The staff have been working together for many years and the school has a slow turnover of teachers, as a result the pupils have benefitted from the continuity of some outstanding, committed teachers. This will be a great opportunity for any teacher to work alongside some fantastic teachers who will support you in a very rewarding role.
You will need to possess the following skills and qualifications to be considered for the role:
- Qualified Teacher Status/NQT
- Experience teaching KS2 curriculum.
- Outstanding references
- Passionate and dedicated to teaching young children
- Excellent classroom management
- High expectations of yourself and the ability to deliver high quality, engaging lessons
The benefits of working through McGinley Education include;
- Competitive Rates of pay (paid to scale on long term placements)
- Your own personal, dedicated consultant.
- £150 free Amazon vouchers for every Teacher/Teaching Assistant you refer that works 10 days for McGinley Education
If you believe that you are suitable for this challenge, please get in touch with Paul at McGinley Education on 0161 413 7928 or apply below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76773986